Binder Lettering

Hello All

It’s Glen here with a project that I’ve been trying to get to for a long time. I have several of Tim Holtz’s
Stamp Binders and I always get them mixed up but now I’ve started the solution to this problem. I’ve taken some of the grunge lettering and using the Best Glue Ever, I adhered some tissue paper to each letter and let them dry.

I added some Distress paint and allowed to dry before using the Best Glue Ever to place them on the spine of my binder. I had to jumble the letters a bit to fit the spine but I am pleased with the results.

So here is the finished project that looks good and helps me work faster at a glance. Thanks for stopping in today and don’t forget to visit the ScraPerfect website for great products to make scrapping BETTER!
Happy Crafting
Glen

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s